Thursday, September 9, 2010

... And this is Where the Magic Happens!!!

Well  Folks - It's official, I'm taking the Plunge! Not into marriage (haha - not happening) but into Home Ownership! Well, condo ownership at least. I Purchased a pretty sweet piece of real estate in downtown DC, and I'm ready to sign away my life for the next 30 years.It's all going down tomorrow - so by this time on Saturday, I will be a Land Baron.

As I get older, I realize that owning a home is not as scary as I once thought, but just a very serious commitment. I have signed so many forms, I don't even remember what I put my name on anymore.

I'm sure the next 6 months will be filled with fun, surprises, contractors, BS, and a lot of parties. I plan on having several iterations of a "House Warming" party series. (Stay Tuned for details.)

And who knows - maybe one day you will see me on Cribs - saying something ridiculous like "...And this is where the Magic Happens!"

After I show off my whips of course - which I hope will be a Lambo, Rolls, and Bentley.

No comments:

Post a Comment