Friday, September 17, 2010

Coffee or Tea? It's Your Call.

It's 4:00 on a Friday... The weekend is 1 hour away. What do you reach for? Coffee or Tea?

I think your hot beverage of choice says a lot about you. Honest. Coffee drinkers are typically workhorses, hangover killers, insomniacs, and just folks who need that constant "jolt" to stay awake. I was at Starbucks the other day and this dude ordered a "Red Eye" (Black coffee with espresso) with 4 extra shots. If I drank that, my heart would explode.



Then, you have your tea drinkers. People that drink Green Tea, Jasmine Tea, Oolong Tea, and the such. I won't generalize by gender here, but Tea drinkers in my opinion tend to be a certain gender. Also, they tend to be culturally refined and have caffeine issues... As in " I can't drink coffee - It gives me the ShAkEs..."

Me, I'm a coffee drinker. I drink it because it keeps me alert and I just like how it tastes. I had 5 cups today. not at once, over the work day. I am actually enjoying a hazelnut roast at the moment... Delicious.

So next time you reach for your hot beverage of choice - remember: You are what you eat, and also what you drink!

Signing off (for the week),

DC Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment